Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 3002 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116
Phone: (619) 282-9750
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Brunch
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- favorite_borderLiked by VegetariansYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Great food and service. The scratch made biscuits and gravy are top notch. They are the size of a small child's head! Quick order to table service.
Great food. Worth the wait. The atmosphere is cool. Parking is a bit tricky.
This is one of my favorite places the hours are only in the morning until noon they are not open at night and the food is absolutely to die for. They've got pies for dessert and everyone's so friendly. it's a smaller place but I think the longest I've had to wait for a table was 10 minutes. If you have not tried Antique Row Cafe it's on Adams Avenue and it's absolutely wonderful.!!
Great place for breakfast. We got there banana bread French toast and no French toast will ever compare. Life changing. Lots of food, great service, good atmosphere, will return.
Everything is so tasty! The atmosphere is lovely. Waitresses are so sweet. Mario is awesome!!!